If your organization is using Certify Payments, there are a few steps to enter your direct deposit account information to begin receiving reimbursement. If your company previously used Domestic ACH and is now transitioning to Certify Payments, you will be prompted to update your account.
This article will show you how to enter (or re-enter) your direct deposit account information.
1. On your account homepage click you name, then click Account Settings.
2. On the My Account page, select Add Account Information.
If you are updating your account, click the hyperlinked account number.
3. On the first step of the Direct Deposit Account Configuration page, enter your country and click Next.
4. Enter your banking information in the search fields provided. Use either your Routing Number OR the Bank Name, State, and City. Then, click Next.
5. Add your account information into all required fields. Click Next.
7. Review your information. Click Back to make changes, and Next if you're finished.
8. A confirmation screen appears to let you know your account is now set up with Certify Payments.