Certify Expense's navigation bar allows for a consistent user experience across all Emburse products, saving time when learning a new product.
This article shows you, a Certify User, how to navigate Certify using the Navigation Bar.
1. To open the sidebar, click the Menu icon.
From here, users can access their Wallet and Expense Reports. Certify Analytics is also accessible from this sidebar and is now called Reporting.
2. Click the Waffle icon next to the Certify logo to access the App Switcher menu.
The App Switcher contains links to additional Certify or Emburse applications (AP, Emburse Analytics, Travel) to which the user has access.
3. Click the Question Mark icon to directly access the Certify Support page.
4. To access the System Configuration page, Certify Administrators may now click the Gear icon at the top of the page.
From here, Administrators can manage their company's Certify account.
5. Clicking on their Username in the upper right-hand corner of the screen opens a drop-down menu. From here, Users can access their Account Settings, Manage Delegates, or Logout from Certify.
6. Users can access their company's Travel & Expense Policy, as well as preferred travel vendors, from the Certify homepage.