The Expenses by Employee Report shows expenses grouped by employee, including subtotals for Expense Category and Employee.
This article shows you, as a Certify Accountant or Executive, how to run the report for options such as date range and expense type.
Step 1: Click the menu icon on the top left of your screen, then select Reporting from the dropdown menu.
Step 2: On the Reporting & Analytics screen, scroll down to the Financial Oversight and Auditing section and select Expenses by Employee Report.
Step 3: The Expenses by Employee screen opens where you can customize the information to pull into your report.
Use the fields to format your report:
- Search By – Select one of the four Search by options for your report:
- Expense Date, Including Wallet – This option creates a report of all expenses, including expenses in a user’s Certify Wallet, expenses currently in the approval process, and processed expenses.
Please Note: If you choose Expense Date, Including Wallet, the Status column differentiates items in the Wallet as receipts or expenses.
- Expense Date, Excluding Wallet – This option creates a report of expenses currently in the approval process and processed expenses. Expenses in a user’s Certify Wallet are not returned.
- Approved Date – This option creates a report of expenses that have been approved but not processed. Expenses in a user’s Certify Wallet are not returned.
- Processed Date – This option creates a report of fully processed expenses. Expenses in a user’s Certify Wallet are not returned.
- Date Range – Click on these fields to select a start date and end date for the expense report from the calendars.
- Employee – Click on the field next to Employee to select a specific employee.
- Department – Choose one Department or leave blank to show all departments.
- Expense Category – Choose one expense category or leave blank to show all expense categories.
- Expense Type – Choose one expense type or leave blank to show all expense types.
Step 3: Click Submit to run the report.