The Reconciliation and Accrual Workbench holds credit card transaction data from corporate credit card feeds. This report can be helpful to reconcile and find transactions that were either deleted or did not import into a user's Certify Wallet.
This article shows you, a Certify Accountant, how to create new expenses for employees from the Reconciliation and Accrual Workbench.
Step 1: On your account home page, select Analytics.
Step 2: Open the Reconciliation and Accruals Workbench, underneath Integration and Data Feeds.
Step 3: Use the search parameters to filter your results.
Step 4: The report will not only detail credit card expenses that imported to employees' wallets correctly, but it will also detail deleted expenses, as well as expenses that did not import correctly.
- Deleted expenses will be highlighted in red.
- Unmatched (did not import) expenses will be highlighted in yellow.
• Credit Card Date: The date of the transaction
• Credit Card Posting Date: The posting date of the transaction
• Card Number: Last four digits of the credit card number
• Cardholder Name: The cardholder name
• Transaction ID: The transaction ID from the credit card transaction
• Credit Card Amount: The amount from the credit card transaction
• Credit Card Currency: The currency from the credit card transaction
• Credit Card Orig Amount: The original amount from the credit card transaction
• Credit Card Orig Currency: The original currency from the credit card transaction
• Credit Card Vendor: The vendor from the credit card transaction
• Credit Card Location: The location from the credit card transaction
• P-Card Program: The P-Card Program the file is tied to
• Match Status: This will contain one of 3 values:
--> MATCHES TO -->: if there is a matching expense in Certify
*** NO MATCH ***": if there is no matching expense in Certify
*** DELETED ***": if the expense was in Certify but has since been deleted
Step 5: Use the Create Expense link next the unmatched (yellow) or deleted (red) expense.
Step 6: In the new window, select whether to create a single expense or up to 50 at once.
Step 7: You will see a confirmation page when the expenses have been created. Refresh the report if necessary.
Please Note: If an expense is created from the Reconciliation and Accrual Workbench, an email will automatically be sent to the user that the expense was created for.