New Partnership: NuTravel
Certify released a press release on July 17th detailing our new partnership with travel provider NuTravel. This new partnership introduces Certify Enterprise Travel, to compliment the existing Certify Travel product.
Certify Enterprise Travel will provide greater flexibility for enterprise-sized customers to continue to work with their preferred travel management company of choice. Read the full release here:
New Receipt Integration: Jettly
Certify has added another partner for receipt integration, Jettly, which is a charter jet company. With Jettly, your receipt will automatically forward to your Certify Wallet after a quick setup. For instructions, please see:
'Send Items' Feature for Ghost Cards
For companies using ghost cards to book employee expenses, the Certify Administrator has the ability to transfer these expenses to the correct user's Certify Wallet, when that employee is not the actual cardholder. See instructions here:
QuickBooks Desktop Sync Tool Enhancements
An updated QuickBooks Desktop Sync Tool is now available with additional preference settings:
- Default QuickBooks Vendor: Allows a "default" selection for the Vendor Mapping portion of the sync tool, as it relates to non-reimbursable expenses.
- Roll Up Non-Reim Split Expenses: Sync all credit card expenses as their original total, even if there were splits to the charges in Certify.
- Add Expense Report GLDs to Memo Lines: Combines Job Number with Reason to filter into the Memo field.
Additionally the new tool will:
- Fill in Employee Address for Checks: Fills in Employee Address for Check to Employees via the QuickBooks sync.
- Add Employee name to the Name field for ACH Journal entries
We will be adding more documentation soon!